1. Pray for you and your children to really care about people’s salvation.
2. Give money to missions each month. Make sure your kids know you do it and have your kids regularly give some of their own money to missions.
3. Mission stories – read them, watch them, tell them!
4. Memorize scriptures together about God’s call for us to be missionaries.
5. Adopt a missionary family to support and pray for.
6. Meet real missionaries.
7. Plan a missionary birthday party or other missionary themed event.
8. Talk with your children about how they can be missionaries in their daily lives.
9. Do mission work in your community – pass out GLOW tracts, invite kids to VBS, help out at a homeless shelter.
10. Trust God to give you wisdom to make missions real to your kids.